15x10 inch rims

Fitting oversize tires, raising and lowering, suspension modifications...

Moderator: F9K9

sonomadude4x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

15x10 inch rims

Post by sonomadude4x4 »

one of my buddies had a set of 15x10 inch rims on his 2wd s10 and the other day he took them off cause they rubbed so bad.. anyway i decided to grab one just to see if it would fit on the crew without rubbing. there pacer 15x10'sand i think they were 3.75 inch backspacing with 8 holes in them they had bfg long trail 255/70/15 tires on them mounted one on the crew and supriseingly they fit with out rubbing dont know how but they did i have a 2inch bodylift and 1 inch tb crank and no finder cuts didnt like the look though stuck to far out from the truck
sonomadude4x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Re: 15x10 inch rims

Post by sonomadude4x4 »

HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Make a right hand turn through a curb cut. I think with a scrub radius like that the tire will meet fender.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
sonomadude4x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by sonomadude4x4 »

your probly right lol i didnt like the look to much so i didnt mount all of them did turn the wheel and it didnt hit the corner . . but if someone didnt do much offroading and liked the really beefy look it can be done lol
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Oh, I'm sure it can be done. A couple inches shorter tire would help too. I have seen a couple around here running dub-deuces or Jordans

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
sonomadude4x4
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by sonomadude4x4 »

yeah im sure it would help i like a wide look on a truck that just seemed to be to wide for my likeing and for the size of the truck .... espicaly wouldnt like it during huntn season drive through a puddle of water and your truck would be wrapped up with the tires out like that