no heat p0443 code

Everything else! new member introductions, pics, announcements, news..

Moderator: F9K9

zumina
Regular
Regular

no heat p0443 code

Post by zumina »

have no clue what im doing on forums but i can turn a wrench or 2. first off id like to say i have not done anything to this truck like the hot feet fix or anything like that. i have no heat when i turn it on. it blows out cold air. almost like the dang ac is on. i live in MI and it went out on me late in spring and didnt bother with it all summer. i honestly dont remember getting the hot feet this summer. (ive owned the truck for 3 yrs now.) forgot about it until i went up north to hunt last week. lets say it was 36 in the morning and i couldnt see anything. i need to get this fixed and have little time or money, any help would be greatly appreciated. 2001 s10 crew cab.
zumina
Regular
Regular

Re: no heat p0443 code

Post by zumina »

forgot to mention it only works on defrost and vents. it wont push anything out the floor. all speed settings work and air works just wont work on the floor setting or blow out the floor for defrost and floor setting.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

Might be worth checking the vacuum lines behind the brake booster to make sure they are connected, not dry rotted and that there is no ATF in the lines. Good start.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
zumina
Regular
Regular

Post by zumina »

thanks man