S-10CREWCAB.NET Website

Forum rules, questions, How-to's for posting pictures and making links, etc..

Moderator: HenryJ

HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

S-10CREWCAB.NET Website

Post by HenryJ »

I thought I'd start a topic here. I don't think the site is quite ready to be released to the public, but things are coming along. Walt and I , well mostly Walt...have been working on the website to safeguard it too.
I played with the front page to day and got it formatted to something acceptable I think.

For those that want a peek: http://www.s-10crewcab.net/wp/

Once we get it all working and put together, we will set up the links and redirects to point to it.

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
04crewvt
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Re: S-10CREWCAB.NET Website

Post by 04crewvt »

This looks great! It is a good refresh on the style and looks much more modern to my eye. I think it will go over well.
[size=75]Why does the universe decree that if you have all the time in the world to work on projects you have no money and vice versa?
Green 2004 ZR-5 w/ too much to list here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2296465[/size]
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

Looks good Brule :thumb:
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
rlrnr53
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by rlrnr53 »

x2
[size=75]Mitch
2001 Polo Green Metallic, no mods,(can't afford any)[/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

I see Walt has been busy putting pages together and working on the website! Looking good.
I am going to move some of the stuff over today. That way we can maintain the structure and have all the linked information on this server. Once that is done it will just be a matter of changing all the .COM to .NET in the links for those that are not internally filed.

EDIT: Looks like he beat me to it! Well done :bow:

"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
- ThunderII KE7CSK
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

I was home with a sick kid today so I had time to fix all the mod and stock pages. The logo above is now linked to the website: S-10CREWCAB.NET

There are still some formatting issues and missing pictures, but most of the information is now available.

- ThunderII KE7CSK
green02crew
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by green02crew »

I really like the new website layout! Its easy to use and is more attractive and up to date than the previous :D
2002 S-10 Crew Cab
Too Many Mods Check the Readers Rides Page
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

It's probably isolated to me but, is anyone else having problems seeing the site correctly using the latest version of firefox? It works correctly with IE.
[size=75][b]"For those who have fought for it, [i][color=red]FR[/color][color=white]EE[/color][color=blue]DOM[/color][/i] has a taste that the protected will never know."
[url=http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73349]GUIDE TO SEARCHING. [i] (Some of the forum software is different but, it has helped me a lot.)[/i][/url][/b]
[b]"Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke[/b][/size]
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Post by HenryJ »

F9K9 wrote:It's probably isolated to me but, is anyone else having problems seeing the site correctly using the latest version of firefox? It works correctly with IE.
All good here. Have you dumped your cache?

- ThunderII KE7CSK
roadrunner
Crew K Elite
Crew K Elite

Post by roadrunner »

No problems here either! :) 8)
2001 CC LS, pewter, stock, 4.3,Wait4meperformance, CFM throttle blade, Helix throttle body spacer, 4spd auto, 3button electric 4x4 shift, heavy duty factory suspension, Bilsteins, 1" rear wheel spacers, skid plates.
F9K9
Mod K Elite
Mod K Elite

Post by F9K9 »

It's fine now. I have a poor in and out signal where I am staying and that probably isn't helping any.