Hello everyone. New to the site.

Forum rules, questions, How-to's for posting pictures and making links, etc..

Moderator: HenryJ

willys10
Regular
Regular

Hello everyone. New to the site.

Post by willys10 »

Hello everyone! Got an 04 cc. Have had it about a year and a half now. Love the truck! I have found so much useful info on the site. I would have been totally stuck on a few projects if not for this site. I look forward to future projects and all the info everyone has to offer.
HenryJ
Admin K Elite
Admin K Elite

Re: Hello everyone. New to the site.

Post by HenryJ »

Welcome aboard. :wave: Nice intro :thumb:

Things have been a little quiet around here in comparison to years past, however a core group always seems to show up and keep things alive. Enjoy :)

"Speed doesn't kill, suddenly becoming stationary does." - Richard Hammond
"Speed is just a matter of Money - How fast do YOU want to go?"-Mechanic from Mad Max-
If at first you don't succeed - Don't take up Skydiving!
- ThunderII KE7CSK
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

Hey WillyS10, I've been here a while and have gone several directions in mods. Not sure where in KS. you are but, I'm in southwest Mo. Kimberling City area, if you need any face to face talk. Otherwise PM's are always welcome or general web discussions are good for all.
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN
mars2878
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by mars2878 »

Welcome aboard
01 Sonoma sls crew cab - 00 Camaro rims, lear cap w/additional led int light, reese hitch, 99 envoy dash outlets, 98 bravada switch plates & hvac knobs.
03 grand am se 3.4 auto sedan - 02 gt ram air induction parts, aftmkt taillights.
willys10
Regular
Regular

Post by willys10 »

Thanks for the welcome. I live around the wichita area so kind of far for face to face but I'll remember the pm if I ever need or have questions on future projects
Horsehammerr
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Horsehammerr »

willys10 wrote:Thanks for the welcome. I live around the wichita area so kind of far for face to face but I'll remember the pm if I ever need or have questions on future projects
I am right next door to Branson so, If your ever in the area shoot me a message and we can compare notes.
[size=75]'02ZR5 YellowCruzCab-Airbox chopped,Quadlights,Intake defuser chopped,Precat chopped,HD Bilsteins, 9x16 '84 Corvette wheels, NEXEN 245/50 tires, front & rear Sway bars, All Poly bushings in full suspension, front lowered 3 1/2", ZR2 rearend with 5" suspension lowering , FUN FUN FUN