SOLD

The Swap Meet - Buy , Sell ,Wanted ,Trade ,Ebay ,etc.

Moderator: F9K9

plantone
Crew
Crew

SOLD

Post by plantone »

sold thank you!
Last edited by plantone on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Politics: The art of appearing candid and completely open while concealing as much as possible." - Frank Herbert

"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries" - The French Fellows
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'03 LS Crew Cab
plantone
Crew
Crew

Re: WTS: fiberglass topper w/ side Windows - Price Drop $32

Post by plantone »

bump price drop to $325

no reasonable offer refused, if you're interested but the price isnt right, shoot me a number - i promise i wont kick you in the shins or anything :)

i'd love to find this topper a forever home - other than sitting on buckets out on the front lawn!
"Politics: The art of appearing candid and completely open while concealing as much as possible." - Frank Herbert

"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries" - The French Fellows
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'03 LS Crew Cab
plantone
Crew
Crew

Re: WTS: fiberglass topper w/ side Windows

Post by plantone »

bump!

any takers at $275

'03 LS Crew Cab
plantone
Crew
Crew

Post by plantone »

fake moday bump :D

'03 LS Crew Cab
Hartleybl
Crew Elite
Crew Elite

Post by Hartleybl »

Would love to have it. but I'm by the beach:( 1013 miles away or 17 hour drive.. if you ever come this way on a vacation.. i'm sure i'll still be needing it
HkB115

Post by HkB115 »

Is it still up for sale? I'm very interested. If it is for sale still, can I get some pictures of the interior and other angles of the outside?
plantone
Crew
Crew

Post by plantone »

im not equiped to ship something like this, sorry i should have clarified this is local pickup only kind of thing. i dont own a trailer and i'm not taking my tonneau off to deliver it anywhere heh!

'03 LS Crew Cab
HkB115

Post by HkB115 »

That's fine, could be more than worth it to drive all the way there for a topper for my cc.
plantone
Crew
Crew

Post by plantone »

if you serious about making the drive i'll try to get some more pics for you in a day or so.

the bright side is - if there is a bright side to a 1600 mile road trip - its pretty much a straight run north up i-65 to i-69 for you if you decide to make the trip.

is there anything specific besides some inside views of the topper that you want to see?

'03 LS Crew Cab
HkB115

Post by HkB115 »

Not that bad of a drive. I've driven from here to CO to CA a few times, you get used to it. For the inside, I wanted to see what it has for lining (if it has any) and the condition of it. For the outside, I wanted to see the hatch door's condition and the cab side's look.
plantone
Crew
Crew

Post by plantone »

sorry man - stopped out saturday to my cousins and the topper was gone. he comes out smiling and says supprise i sold it for ya .

thanks for your inquiry.

'03 LS Crew Cab